Holiday Virtual Show
COVID-19: In accordance with guidance from health professionals and elected officials, ANA is not showing artwork anywhere at this time. We look forward to hanging a show in the near future. In the meantime, we’re working hard to make sure our community of artists remain (safely) engaged through online exhibitions here on the website.
Join the ANA HOLIDAY VIRTUAL SHOW
Show Opens: First week of December 2020
Entry Deadline Extended: Tuesday, December 1, 2020
ANA members are invited to submit works for the Holiday Virtual Show. This show is hosted on the all-new ANA website starting the first week of December. The actual date of the opening will be posted in the coming weeks.
Each artist may enter two (2) pieces of art for the show. Provide your name, artwork info, and the digital files and we’ll take it from there.
- Up to 2 digital images
- Images should be 72dpi, and up to 2.5 MB in size.
- Image size @ 72 dpi will have its longest side at 1,280 pixels.
- Images should accurately represent the actual artwork.
HOW TO ENTER YOUR ARTWORK:
- Submit your entries on the new ANA website by clicking the “Call For Entries” on the home page.
- Fill out the Holiday Virtual Show form adding your name, email address where you can be contacted, and the artwork info.
- Click on the black banner button at the bottom of the form to upload your images from your computer.
- Upload your files and click the SUBMIT button.
(NOTE: please include title, medium, size, and price or NFS –Not For Sale)
RESPONSIBLE FOR SALES:
Your email will allow interested viewers to contact you directly for sales and or information about the artwork. You are responsible for sales and shipping.
TO RESIZE YOUR IMAGES:
If you need a way to resize your images Picresize is a free online editor you can use. Set to screen resolution 1280 pixels as a JPEG and Best.
The Holiday Virtual Show will be promoted through social media, press releases, and by each artist promoting the show to their own social networks. Promotion begins the week of November 24, 2020.
If you are interested in participating, click here.